- Silhouette® vane sizes are 2”, 3”, and 4”.
- Nantucket™ are available in 2 ½”.
- Silhouettes® are available in 186 material/color combinations.
- Nantucket™ window shadings are available in four casual fabrics, from solids to patterns, in neutrals, pastels, and soft hues and 36 color choices.
Operational System Options for Hunter Douglas
- Silhouette® with EasyRise™
A continuous cord loop and clutch system that makes it easy to lift even the largest shadings.
For narrow windows. Shadings cannot be raised or lowered, but vanes may be positioned from fully open to closed. Now offered in both standard and low-profile headrail options.
- Silhouette with UltraGlide®
Raise, lower and tilt shadings with one retractable cord.
- Top-Down/Bottom-Up with TiltAnywhere™
Shadings can be operated top down, bottom up or in combination. The TiltAnywhere™ feature allows the vanes to function in any position.
- Two-On-One Headrail
Two EasyRise shadings share the same headrail; each shading operates independently.
- The Hunter Douglas PowerRise® battery operated system moves shades up or down with the touch of a button with no wiring required. In addition, switch control and remote control electric-powered motorized options are available.